The DB&A DifferenceFocused on Your People
Your management culture determines how work gets done within your organization. Execution at the front lines— whether excellent or poor— is simply a byproduct of the management culture ingrained within an organization. By correcting common cultural ailments, businesses stand to realize substantial improvements in cost, quality, service, and capacity. The benefits of transforming management culture are increased management capacity and improved results.
Increased Management Capacity
- Frontline Manager is responsible for worker’s success on an individual basis.
- Social contract through clear expectations by employee creates ownership of results allowing Frontline Manager to drive accountability.
- Two-way communication with employees leads to proactive problem solving.
- Frontline Manager takes ownership of responsibility traditionally owned by upper management.
- Individual productivity increases dramatically.
- Higher optimization of resources such as:
- Process – Increased Transactional Disciplines
- Quality and Service Levels
Our job — our passion — is to empower your organization to unlock its full potential. At DB&A, we focus our efforts and activities on strengthening your frontline management. By working alongside managers, we’re able to analyze your current situation and plan a custom solution for success that lasts long after we’ve gone. The results are guaranteed to maximize resources and strengthen your business.
Working with all levels of management, DB&A helps create ownership of results at the frontline manager level. By doing so, individual employees can be held accountable for results through proactive management behaviors. After working with our Consultants, the following occurs:
- Frontline supervisors manage people versus problems.
- Frontline supervisors “own” the metrics that drive accountability.
- All levels of management work to support the frontline manager in solving day-to-day problems.
- Leadership above the frontline manager level has clear Roles and Responsibilities.
- Leadership learns to drive problem-solving to frontline manager rather than allowing frontline manager to delegate problems up.
Addressing the ingrained management culture is a critical first step in establishing dramatic improvements and lasting success.