THE DB&A DIFFERENCE
The singular question we often find ourselves asked is “What does DB&A do?” The easy answer is that we work side-by-side, coaching your frontline managers - helping them elevate their managerial skill sets, increase accountability and ultimately provide productivity improvements. But the DB&A process is so much more than that. DB&A strives to facilitate an overall culture change within each client′s organization.
By providing skill-coaching at all levels, across all departments and job titles, DB&A empowers organizations to improve communication, inspire accountability and foster a true feeling of “ownership” of goals, job tasks and overall performance within each employee - ultimately laying a strong foundation for ongoing organizational improvement and opportunities to discover untapped potential in overall performance.
It is DB&A′s intense focus on coaching and implementing process improvements, rather than simply providing examples, advice or guidance, that allows our clients to experience true improvements in performance.
STRATEGY & BENEFITS
Unlike other consulting firms that recommend the addition of expensive software or other "proven" management trends, we focus on your existing people, processes and culture to help optimize your current investments.
We work on-site, alongside your employees, to identify barriers to improvement, with a special focus on front-line supervisors.
Our consultants concentrate on business processes, work processes and communication - areas that directly involve your people. These are the areas where performance tends to break down first, and where capital investment reaps the highest, most lasting rewards.
DB&A's fresh perspective on management consulting offers you numerous benefits, such as:
- Increased service levels - Coordinate all planning, production and delivery functions to provide optimum customer service.
- Increased productivity - Establish the company's true lost-time levels amounts and determine best ways to increase efficiency.
- Improved supervisory skills - Provide on-site coaching with relevant workplace instruction.
- Optimized equipment utilization/reliability - Determine appropriate operating levels and set standards for utmost performance.
- Optimized personnel utilization - Determine most efficient work force levels and upgrade employee skill sets and flexibility.
- Improved work processes - Streamline workflow processes to reduce cycle times and increase effectiveness.
- Improved quality - Develop systems and training in order to deliver optimum products and services, both internally and from your customer's perspective.
- Increased organizational effectiveness - Create a culture that drives employees to "take ownership" of improving performance.